A2 Corporation Limited (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that all resolutions put to the annual meeting of shareholders were passed. These were:
1. That Ernst & Young be re-appointed as Auditors of the Company and that the directors of the Company be authorised to fix the Auditors’ remuneration for the ensuing year.
2. That Clifford Cook, who will retire at the close of the meeting in accordance with NZSX Listing Rule 3.3.11, be re-elected as a director of the Company.
3. That David Mair, who will retire at the close of the meeting in accordance with NZSX Listing Rule 3.3.11, be re-elected as a director of the Company.
4. That Julia Hoare, who will retire at the close of the meeting in accordance with NZSX Listing Rule 3.3.6, be elected as a director of the Company.
5. That, pursuant to clause 17.1 of the Company’s constitution, the maximum number of directors of the Company be increased from seven to eight.
6. That the total monetary sum per annum payable to all directors of the Company for directors’ fees (taken together) be increased by NZ$350,000 to not more than NZ$600,000 per annum.
7. That the entry by a2 Exports Australia Pty Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, into a processing, packaging, warehousing and delivery agreement with Pactum Australia Pty Limited and Pactum Dairy Group Pty Limited as described in the Explanatory Notes be approved for the purposes of NZSX Listing Rule 9.2.
As required by NZSX Listing Rule 3.3.3, the A2 Corporation Board has determined that the following directors are independent, as defined by NZX Listing Rule 1.6.1:
Richard Le Grice – Independent
David Mair – Independent
Julia Hoare – Independent