The a2 Milk Company Limited (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that all resolutions put to the annual meeting of shareholders were passed. These were:
1. That Ernst & Young be re-appointed as Auditors of the Company and that the Directors of the Company be authorised to fix the Auditor’s remuneration for the ensuing year.
2. That Jayne Hrdlicka, who was appointed a Director of the Company by the Board during the year, and who will retire at the meeting in accordance with the Company’s constitution, be elected as a Director of the Company.
3. That Peter Hinton, who will retire at the meeting by rotation in accordance with the Company’s constitution, be re-elected as a Director of the Company.
4. That Warwick Every-Burns, who will retire at the meeting by rotation in accordance with the Company’s constitution, be re-elected as a Director of the Company.
5. That the maximum total annual remuneration pool able to be paid to non-executive Directors in their capacity as Directors of the Company and its subsidiaries be increased by NZ$415,000 from NZ$950,000 to a maximum of NZ$1,365,000, to be paid and allocated amongst current and any potential new Directors (other than the Managing Director) over time as the Board considers appropriate and, for this purpose, “non-executive Director” includes the Chair in his capacity as a Director of the Company and its subsidiaries.
Please find attached a copy of the statistics in respect of each of the above resolutions.