A2 Corporation Limited is pleased to announce that all resolutions put to the annual meeting of shareholders yesterday were passed. These were:
1. That the financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2011, together with the directors’ and auditors’ reports, be received
2. That Ernst & Young be re-appointed as Auditors of the Company and that the directors be authorised to fix the Auditors’ remuneration for the ensuing year.
3. That David William Mair be re-elected as a director of the Company.
4. That Melvyn Miles be re-elected as a director of the Company.
5. That the total monetary sum per annum payable to all directors of the Company for directors’ fees (taken together) be increased to not more than $250,000 per annum.
(a) the existing constitution of the Company be revoked;
(b) a new constitution of the Company be adopted, such new constitution being in the form presented to the meeting and which has been approved by NZX and complies with the NZSX Listing Rules; and
(c) the revocation of the existing constitution and the adoption of the new constitution under paragraphs (a) and (b) immediately above be effective immediately prior to any transfer of listing to the NZSX Market taking place or the Company listing on the ASX.