Pursuant to clause 20(1)(a) of schedule 8 to the Financial Markets Conduct Regulations 2014
1. On 8 October 2015, The a2 Milk Company Limited (“Company”) announced that it intends to undertake a private placement of ordinary shares (“Offer”).
2. The Company is making the Offer to investors in reliance upon the exclusion in clause 19 of schedule 1 to the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 (“Act”).
3. This notice is provided under clause 20(1)(a) of schedule 8 to the Financial Markets Conduct Regulations 2014 (“Regulations”).
4. As at the date of this notice:
(a) the Company is in compliance with the continuous disclosure obligations that apply to it in relation to ordinary shares in the Company; and
(b) the Company is in compliance with its financial reporting obligations (as defined in subclause 20(5) of schedule 8 to the Regulations); and
(c) there is no information that is “excluded information” as defined in subclause 20(5) of schedule 8 to the Regulations.
5. The Offer and the acquisition of shares under the Offer will not have any effect on the “control” (within the meaning of clause 48 of schedule 1 to the Act) of ATM.
For further information contact:
The a2 Milk Company
+61 2 9697 7000